Legal Accounts Software For Law Firms
Integrated, Secure & SRA Compliant
If you are looking for new legal practice management software the legal accounts element is particularly key. LAWFUSION is designed to make life easier for everyone at the firm, and is popular with fee earners, cashiers and support staff alike. Fully integrated with all the other LAWFUSION software modules the solicitors accounts software module is feature-rich and offers many efficiency-enhancing and time-saving tools for a law firm, as well as reliable information for confident decision-making.
Across the board LAWFUSION is business-led and highly intuitive. Its legal accounts functionality is no exception. As you are assessing the leading solicitors accounts packages available to you there are a number of key questions that should be asked, all of which the authors of LAWFUSION can answer YES to:
– Is the legal accounts side of the package designed especially for solicitors?
– Is the software functionality fully compliant with the solicitors accounts rules?
– Is the legal accounts software fully integrated, in the truest sense of the word, with other modules in the suite?
– Is the software’s integration to other mission critical software packages, such as Microsoft Office & Exchange, robust and sophisticated enough for a law firm?
– Is the software regularly updated in line with current and changing legislation?
– Is the legal accounts software side of the system as flexible, customisable and secure as the rest of the system?
– Does all its functionality come as standard with the system from day one, providing an opportunity for law firms to grow with the software?
– Does it offer both cloud and on-premise options?
As well as being fully integrated with all the other areas of LAWFUSION, for example – time recording, case management and costs management etc. there are also sophisticated levels of robust, third-party integration with the Microsoft Office Suite & Exchange.
Select Legal Systems, authors of LAWFUSION, who are ISO 27001 certified at both company level and also datacentre level are continually enhancing the product ahead of market forces. For instance, they were well ahead of the HMRC April 2019 deadline for adding new functionality for ‘Making Tax Digital‘ which enables law firms to submit VAT returns straight to HMRC online via LAWFUSION, they added a GDPR Module in 2018 to help law firms comply with this important data protection legislation, and Team LAWFUSION constantly works very closely with the LAA to ensure the LAWFUSION software provides everything a legal aid firm would need.