Software for Solicitors
Select Legal Systems Limited is a specialist provider of legal case management software and legal practice management software for solicitors. LAWFUSION, its flagship product, includes everything from legal accounts and legal billing software to time recording, case management and marketing software for lawyers. LAWFUSION is available as a hosted solution for the cloud or as a traditional on-premise installation.
SPEEDY LAWFUSION IMPLEMENTATION
“LAWFUSION is certainly making a huge difference to our Fee Earners.”
Ben Pepperell, Partner, Pepperells Solicitors
NEW CASE STUDY VIDEO
SPECIALISTS IN CRIMINAL DEFENCE
“We reviewed the market, did a beauty parade and LAWFUSION won hands down.”
Rupert Hawke, Managing Director, Cartwright King
CLOUD vs ON-PREMISE?
FREE, NO OBLIGATION, COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS
A unique decision for every law firm. Select has 100s of satisfied users in both camps, relying on LAWFUSION to run and grow their businesses. Would a move to the ‘cloud’ be right for your firm?
LAWFUSION is flexible, intuitive and represents excellent value for money. Select's award-winning support is recognised as amongst the best in the industry.
LAWFUSION comes in three specific editions:
- LAWFUSION Standard - Designed specifically for the larger and / or multi-branch law firm
- LAWFUSION Small Firm - Providing all of the rich functionality of the standard edition, but specially packaged for the small but growing law firm
- LAWFUSION Solo - A single user system, ideal for the sole practitioner or start up firm
LAWFUSION Direct - Cloud Computing for Lawyers
This unique software for solicitors is extremely flexible and all three editions are available on the cloud as a hosted solution or as a traditional on-premise installation.
LAWFUSION for Alternative Business Structures (ABS)
Because of its highly flexible nature, LAWFUSION legal case management software is proving popular with alternative business structures (ABS) as they are able to mirror their own unique business processes. ABS orders are coming in thick and fast as this well-established software for solicitors is extremely customisable so can meet the unique needs of this new kind of legal set up.
Software for Solicitors That Ticks All The Right Boxes
LAWFUSION is the ultimate software for solicitors and ticks all the right boxes:
- Fully compliant with the Solicitor's Account Rules (SARS) of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Fully compliant with the LEXCEL standard
- LAWFUSION is fully compliant with the Legal Aid Agency (LAA) franchising requirements - QUALITY MARK
- Select Legal Systems are members of the Legal Software Suppliers Association (LSSA)
If you are looking for legal case management software that your fee earners will actually use, that drives efficiency and improves profitability then the LAWFUSION specialist suite of software for solicitors is right for you.
To get further information on our products and services call our Sales Department on 01482 644334 or complete our Information Request Form.
- Three New LAWFUSION Case Study Videos, 23rd April 2013, Cartwright King, H&R Hughes and Silver Fitzgerald
Each video lasts approx 6 minutes - View Now
- LAWFUSION HANDLES COSTS MANAGEMENT, 8 March 2013
From 1 April 2013 the MOJ’s Civil Procedure rules re Costs Management for multi-track cases come into effect.
- LAWFUSION NEWS, 1st March 2013, - A Speedy LAWFUSION Implementation for Pepperells Solicitors
Expanding law firm, Pepperells, has replaced its existing system with LAWFUSION Direct, Select Legal Systems’ cloud-based solution for legal case and practice management.
- New Case Study, 11 January 2013, Bridge McFarland - Users & Shapers of LAWFUSION since 1994
“Lexcel Standards are a breeze with LAWFUSION and its flexible workflow functionality has enabled us to become leaders in our local markets.” - Stephen Oldridge, Partner, Bridge McFarland.
- 3 NEW VIDEOS: (6 mins) senior law firm execs talk about how they rely on LAWFUSION to run and grow their businesses http://t.co/bPcU5uVcMR
Thu, 02 May 2013 14:38
- ABS choose LAWFUSION with 7 new orders placed in March. #legalit
Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:52
- New release of LAWFUSION has enhanced RTA portal manager for complete A2A integration with low cost RTA claims portal.
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:54
- New version of LAWFUSION released that conforms to Legal Aid Agency changes for 1st April 2013 changes.
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:48
- Three new legal software LAWFUSION case study videos available for viewing now: http://t.co/eE5OuYz8ck
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:05
- LAWFUSION 'RTA portal manager' receives excellent feedback from pilot site. Software to be made available as part of maintenance release.
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:44